Digital & Enterprise Solutions Case Studies
A Leading Bank in Japan
The client is a leading bank in Japan with branches and customers across the globe.
Key Requirement: Enhancing the accuracy of MATCH and NO MATCH of existing customers from the legacy application for loan applications to understand applicant’s credit behavior.
- No MDM (Master Data Management) in place
- Same user exists in multiple systems as duplicate accounts
- Low accuracy due to duplicate records
- Team manually eye balling duplicate accounts
- Deployed an Attended BOT to perform the remove the duplicate accounts
- BOT logs in to the system and trigger Dedupe for MATCH and NO MATCH
- BOT extracts reference records and matched records from system
- BOT applies rule engine (set of validations) to find out MATCH records
- Accuracy : Accuracy of NO MATCH is 99.98% which is approximately 30% of overall volume. Enhanced accuracy of 18% of total volume
- Productivity : Earlier 24 resources were required to process 200 requests per day. Now no resource required
- Turn Around Time : TAT is reduced from 15 min to 5 min. to process same service request